Custom Work: A Personalized Experience with Elizabeth Shanahan
You’ve worked hard to create a home that's one of a kind and uniquely you. You deserve art that fits the bill. Imagine someone taking the time to understand you, your story, your likes and dislikes, what makes you who you are, and then making a piece of art that fits that narrative. You’ll walk into that beautiful home of yours every day, and find yourself face to face with your greatest triumph, your one true love, or the place you never want to forget in the form of a gorgeous, one of a kind painting.
Artist Elizabeth Shanahan has shown her work in juried art exhibitions from New York to Georgia and at the Louvre Museum in Paris. She has been featured in juried fine art shows from Florida to Washington, D.C., and as far west as Scottsdale, Arizona, all since graduating with her BFA from Appalachian State University only a few years ago in December of 2015. Shanahan is an up-and-comer in the art world whose work is sure to appreciate over the course of her career.
When you purchase a custom work from Elizabeth Shanahan, you will engage in an interactive process, ensuring that you receive the painting of your dreams.
You will receive:
A piece of art that matches your exact specifications to size, color, and materials.
Signed in archival, acid free ink.
A signed certificate of authenticity noting your piece’s details and the year of its making.
A lifetime repair or replacement warranty.
Hand delivery or specialized artwork shipping with full insurance and tracking information.
Shanahan Fine Art has a five-star average review on Etsy, with many customers returning at least once to purchase again. Repeat customer Holly has purchased five original pieces. She says: "I love your work. When I move into my new house, I want to see what you can do with an entire wall!"
Custom buyer Simone says: "This piece is so beautiful - am really happy with it and definitely purchase at this shop again."
Repeat customer Emmy says: “I bought two paintings from Shanahan Fine Art last year. I love them to bits, so I actually ended up ordering a third custom to complete the set. They all look beautiful and work well together. Elizabeth did a fantastic job designing and creating a gorgeous set. I hang them in the place of honor in my living room with a vintage map from my grandfather. I would 100% recommend Shanahan Fine Art to anyone looking for exquisite and professional art for home or office.”
There are only a small number of custom slots available each year, so when you’re ready, don’t hesitate. Reserve your free phone call today when you click below.
"I love your work. When I move into my new house, I want to see what you can do with an entire wall!"
- REPEAT CUSTOMER HOLLY
So How Does it Work?
1. Fill out the form below, and schedule your free call The form gives me an idea of what you're looking for in terms of size, color, and emotional resonance. We'll get into details on the call.
2. I'll call you At the number you gave me and at the time you signed up for. We'll chat, get to know each other and figure out how best to suit your needs. We'll agree on size, style, colors, price, and deadline if you have one.
3. You get your custom order agreement Once you're satisfied that it describes exactly what you want, a 50% deposit will get your painting started.
4. I make you something beautiful The process takes four to eight weeks. When I'm nearly done, I'll send pictures so you can make sure it's what you envisioned, and let me know of any changes you'd like to make -- more green, add charcoal, etc.
5. You get your painting! Once you're happy with how your piece looks, you pay the remaining 50% and I ship it. The piece will be fully insured and you will receive a tracking number.