"Nervatura" Acrylic 11"x14" Painting on Cradled Wood Panel
Dwell in the love of family with Nervatura from Fiorendo.
Make a statement with this stunning piece of original art. In Italian, Nervatura means branch, but also vein or nerve. I love that the same word has all of these meanings. Like a nerve or vein, each piece of a family represents something integral, without which the whole might not exist.
· Acrylic paint and varnish, protecting the color and texture of your piece over time
· Cradled wood panel, with the wooden cradle protecting the painting surface from warping over time
· Wired and with edges painted
· Edges finished and back wired for easy, gallery-standard hanging
· Signed by the artist on the back in acid free ink
· Purchase includes signed certificate of authenticity
· No questions asked returns
Repeat collector Holly has purchased five original pieces. She said:
"I love your work. When I move into my new house, I want to see what you can do with an entire wall!"
Emmy has purchased two original and two custom paintings. She says:
“I bought two paintings from Shanahan Fine Art last year. I love them to bits, so I actually ended up ordering a third custom to complete the set. They all look beautiful and work well together. Elizabeth did a fantastic job designing and creating a gorgeous set. I hang them in the place of honor in my living room with a vintage map from my grandfather. I would 100% recommend Shanahan Fine Art to anyone looking for exquisite and professional art for home or office.
Custom collector Simone says:
"This piece is so beautiful - am really happy with it and definitely purchase at this shop again."