"Nervatura" Acrylic 11"x14" Painting on Cradled Wood Panel
Dwell in the love of family with Nervatura from Fiorendo.
Make a statement with this stunning piece of original art. In Italian, Nervatura means branch, but also vein or nerve. I love that the same word has all of these meanings. Like a nerve or vein, each piece of a family represents something integral, without which the whole might not exist. Read more here.
· Acrylic paint and varnish, protecting the color and texture of your piece over time
· Cradled wood panel, with the wooden cradle protecting the painting surface from warping over time
· Wired and with edges painted
· Edges finished and back wired for easy, gallery-standard hanging
· Signed by the artist on the back in acid free ink
· Purchase includes signed certificate of authenticity
· No questions asked returns
Title is 100% unique. Shanahan originals are never reproduced, so when you purchase one of my paintings, you can rest assured that you're the only person who will ever own it. Scroll to the bottom to purchase.
Repeat collector Holly has purchased five original pieces. She said:
"I love your work. When I move into my new house, I want to see what you can do with an entire wall!"
Emmy has purchased two original and two custom paintings. She says:
“I bought two paintings from Shanahan Fine Art last year. I love them to bits, so I actually ended up ordering a third custom to complete the set. They all look beautiful and work well together. Elizabeth did a fantastic job designing and creating a gorgeous set. I hang them in the place of honor in my living room with a vintage map from my grandfather. I would 100% recommend Shanahan Fine Art to anyone looking for exquisite and professional art for home or office.
Custom collector Simone says:
"This piece is so beautiful - am really happy with it and definitely purchase at this shop again."