"Bozzolo" Mixed Media 18"x24" Painting on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Dwell in the love of family with Bozzolo from Fiorendo.
Make a statement with this stunning piece of original art. This cool and cloudy piece is entitled Bozzolo, meaning cocoon. Folded organza and lace mimic both the softness of skin and the natural textures of flowers, cocoons, and growing things.
· Acrylic paint and varnish, protecting the color and texture of your piece over time, organza, lace, and embroidery floss
· Gallery wrapped canvas, which is gallery standard and allows the piece to be hung without framing
· Wired and with edges painted
· Edges finished and back wired for easy, gallery-standard hanging
· Signed by the artist on the back in acid free ink
· Purchase includes signed certificate of authenticity
· No questions asked returns
Repeat collector Holly has purchased five original pieces. She said:
"I love your work. When I move into my new house, I want to see what you can do with an entire wall!"
Emmy has purchased two original and two custom paintings. She says:
“I bought two paintings from Shanahan Fine Art last year. I love them to bits, so I actually ended up ordering a third custom to complete the set. They all look beautiful and work well together. Elizabeth did a fantastic job designing and creating a gorgeous set. I hang them in the place of honor in my living room with a vintage map from my grandfather. I would 100% recommend Shanahan Fine Art to anyone looking for exquisite and professional art for home or office.
Custom collector Simone says:
"This piece is so beautiful - am really happy with it and definitely purchase at this shop again."