"Amata" 30"x40" Painting on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Dwell in the love of family with Amata from Fiorendo.
Make a statement with this stunning piece of original art. Amata means loved, and the delicate colors and brush work in this illustrate the quiet happiness of childhood.
· Acrylic paint and varnish, protecting the color and texture of your piece over time
· Gallery wrapped canvas is gallery standard and allows you to hang with or without a frame
· Wired and with edges painted
· Edges finished and back wired for easy, gallery-standard hanging
· Signed by the artist on the back in acid free ink
· Purchase includes signed certificate of authenticity
· No questions asked returns
Repeat collector Holly has purchased five original pieces. She said:
"I love your work. When I move into my new house, I want to see what you can do with an entire wall!"
Emmy has purchased two original and two custom paintings. She says:
“I bought two paintings from Shanahan Fine Art last year. I love them to bits, so I actually ended up ordering a third custom to complete the set. They all look beautiful and work well together. Elizabeth did a fantastic job designing and creating a gorgeous set. I hang them in the place of honor in my living room with a vintage map from my grandfather. I would 100% recommend Shanahan Fine Art to anyone looking for exquisite and professional art for home or office.
Custom collector Simone says:
"This piece is so beautiful - am really happy with it and definitely purchase at this shop again."