Taglio Acrylic Mini Painting in 8"x10" Frame
Bright pink stitching in Taglio represents experimentation and exploration for the concept of Sommesso, Quietude.
Many artists fill sketchbooks with thumbnail sketches and composition plans. I make mini paintings. These pieces represent the last stage of the planning process, and feature new techniques, materials, and ideas. Each unique piece comes ready to hang in a standard sized frame, ideal for gallery walls and small spaces.
- Acrylic paint and varnish, protecting the color and texture of your piece over time
- Pierced paper field sewn together with heavy weight embroidery floss thread
- Archival oil painting paper
- 8"x10" frame
- Gray wood float frame. The float frame features transparent glass around the edges of the painting, showing the wall behind. This gives you a finished, curated look while maintaining the integrity of the art object with living paper edges.
- Signed by the artist on the back in acid free ink
- Purchase includes signed certificate of authenticity
- No questions asked returns
Repeat collector Holly has purchased five original pieces. She said:
"I love your work. When I move into my new house, I want to see what you can do with an entire wall!"
Emmy has purchased two original and two custom paintings. She says:
“I bought two paintings from Shanahan Fine Art last year. I love them to bits, so I actually ended up ordering a third custom to complete the set. They all look beautiful and work well together. Elizabeth did a fantastic job designing and creating a gorgeous set. I hang them in the place of honor in my living room with a vintage map from my grandfather. I would 100% recommend Shanahan Fine Art to anyone looking for exquisite and professional art for home or office.
Custom collector Simone says:
"This piece is so beautiful - am really happy with it and definitely purchase at this shop again."