Trapassata 24"x36" Mixed Media Painting
**Currently under representation with Ellen Taylor Interiors**
A sweeping landscape in sunset colors, Trapassata features complex embroidery in deep gold. The canvas in this painting has been cut away to allow the intricate detail of the embroidery to stand out, so the hung piece will reveal the wall behind it. Read more here.
- High quality acrylic paint and varnish, protecting the color and texture of your piece over time
- Pierced canvas and embroidery floss detail
- Gallery wrap canvas is gallery standard and makes framing unnecessary
- Wired and with edges painted
- Edges finished and back wired for easy, gallery-standard hanging
- Signed by the artist on the back in acid free ink
- Purchase includes signed certificate of authenticity
- No questions asked returns
Trapassata is 100% unique. Shanahan originals are never reproduced, so when you purchase one of my paintings, you can rest assured that you're the only person who will ever own it. Scroll to the bottom to purchase.
Repeat collector Holly has purchased five original pieces. She said:
"I love your work. When I move into my new house, I want to see what you can do with an entire wall!"
Emmy has purchased two original and two custom paintings. She says:
“I bought two paintings from Shanahan Fine Art last year. I love them to bits, so I actually ended up ordering a third custom to complete the set. They all look beautiful and work well together. Elizabeth did a fantastic job designing and creating a gorgeous set. I hang them in the place of honor in my living room with a vintage map from my grandfather. I would 100% recommend Shanahan Fine Art to anyone looking for exquisite and professional art for home or office.
Custom collector Simone says:
"This piece is so beautiful - am really happy with it and definitely purchase at this shop again."