"Peaches on Gray," a 5"x7" Horizontal Acrylic Painting
"Peaches on Gray" shows the varied colors of a little pile of peaches on a pale gray field, interspersed with sprays of tiny red and yellow dots. This is a 5"x7" painting on paper, mounted on an 8"x10" stretched canvas and framed in a maple floater frame.
The Gioia collection is inspired by the desire to incite joy in the viewer. The idea came from watching a TED talk by Ingrid Fetell Lee, who demonstrated that joy can be sparked using specific visual cues. I made these ninety abstract still lifes of flowers, fruits, and vegetables with the aim of using those same visual cues to create that beautiful sensation of joy, something we need more than ever as we learn to navigate the stressful new world order.
"Peaches on Gray" features:
- Archival acrylic paint on a heavy watercolor paper
- Clear archival varnish to keep your painting vibrant and lovely for generations to come
- Artist grade adhesive mounting your piece on professional quality canvas, which has been signed and dated by the artist in archival, acid-free ink
- A beautiful maple floater frame
- A signed certificate of authenticity authenticating your piece as an original painting
Have a different idea about framing? Contact me at email@example.com to discuss custom framing options.
This piece ships wrapped in Kraft paper to protect the painted surface of the piece, then in bubble wrap to protect your frame from the bumps and jolts of the shipping process, and packaged in a sturdy box. This collection ships at a flat rate of $15, which includes shipping insurance.