Calma 30"x40" Oil Painting on Canvas
Discover the peace and tranquility of green mountains brought straight to your home.
Make a statement with this stunning piece of original art. Deep, muted greens fade into the pale pinks, blues, yellows and grays of sky in this abstract landscape painting representing summer afternoons in the Appalachian mountains. This piece is called Calma, which means calm or peace. This painting has a wide range of values, from very dark to very light, and its subtle transitions will be best appreciated in a room with lots of natural light.
• Professional grade oil paint and varnish ensuring archival quality
• Professional standard gallery wrapped canvas
• 30"x40" size is ideal for making a statement, but small enough to fit into most spaces. This size is perfect over average sized couches, mantels, and half height bookshelves.
• Comes wired and with edges finished. This is professional gallery standard and gives you the option of hanging with or without a frame.
• Signed by the artist on the back in acid free ink
• Purchase includes signed certificate of authenticity
• Free shipping for purchase of an original piece
• No questions asked returns
Shanahan Fine Art has a five-star average review on Etsy, with many customers returning at least once to purchase again.
Repeat customer Holly has purchased five original pieces. She said:
"I love your work. When I move into my new house, I want to see what you can do with an entire wall!"
Custom buyer Simone says:
"This piece is so beautiful - am really happy with it and definitely purchase at this shop again."
63.7% of American families own their primary residence. You worked hard to get where you are. Make your home perfect for you with one of a kind art you'll fall in love with and feel confident in your purchase with no questions asked returns.
Calma is 100% unique. Shanahan originals are never reproduced, so when you purchase one of my paintings, you can rest assured that you're the only person who will ever own it. Buy today to make it yours.